- Services are held each Sunday at Glenn Dale United Methodist Church at 10:30 a.m. We generally sing traditional hymns and praise songs, but the second Sunday of the month our services feature contemporary music. Our attire is relaxed.
- In the summer, a half-hour second service is held each Sunday morning at 8:30 a.m. in our shaded outdoor chapel behind the church.
- During Advent, candlelight services are held on Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m. at historic Perkins Chapel next to the parsonage.
- On Christmas Eve, a candlelight service is held at 11:30 p.m. at Perkins Chapel.
- On Easter Sunday, a sunrise service is held at about 6:30 a.m. (sunrise dependent) at Perkins Chapel.
- A nursery is provided at the 10:30 a.m. Sunday worship services.
- The Rev. Moses Sangha preaches at the 10:30 a.m. Sunday services as well as the Advent, Christmas Eve, and Easter services at Perkins Chapel. Members of the congregation volunteer to preach at the 8:30 a.m. outdoor Sunday services in the summer.
- The Glenn Dale United Methodist Church Choir sings at the 10:30 a.m. Sunday workship services. Kent Hills plays the trumpet to accompany the hymn-singing at the 8:30 a.m. outdoor Sunday services in the summer.
- Holy Communion is celebrated at the 10:30 a.m. services on the first Sunday of each month.